« Home | Urban decay » | Ancient and modern » | waterlogged » | Revisiting my past part 2 » | By the riverbank. » | A grotto in a pub. » | I must be bored...... » | Late Night Lineup » | Local 'wildlife' » | An opportunity perhaps? » 

Sunday, January 29, 2006 

Low light images of East Hull




Some images I took a few hours ago after first supporting my digicam on anything solid, setting to 'landscape', iso 400 and letting the camera do the rest. The images are cropped, brightness / contrast fiddled with to get redness down, that's all really. Enjoy my little experiment.

these are spooky but i like the use of avaliable light.

Thanks for the feedback, Amanda. I'm constantly amazed by what my modest 5mp Fuji Finepix 450 can do. It's only supposed to be a 'point 'n shoot' digicam. It's smaller than the palm of my hand , but it's so versatile.

Nice shots. I too have been into the night shots lately. Most of mine are not coming out quite like I want the too. I plan on going out tonight as well. I am waiting on the moon again though.

Excellent shots, I love night shots, too bad I am usually asleep when it's dark
mp

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm JJ
  • From Hull, Yorkshire, United Kingdom
  • I still haven't got the hang of Thursdays, nevermind life in general. Perhaps I should get out more?
My profile
Syndicate this site (XML)









BlogMad! British Blog Directory.



Photoblogs.org
View My Profile



Blogarama - The Blog Directory



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.0 England & Wales License. Image hosting by Photobucket

Rate Me on BlogHop.com!
the best pretty good okay pretty bad the worst help?

Image hosting by Photobucket

Click Here to Visit Top 100 Hull Bloggers

«#Blogging Brits?»

Varb For Me
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates
* The title of this blog inspired by a piece of music written by fellow Yorkshireman, and favourite musician / composer / guitarist, Bill Nelson.