« Home | On reflection » | That's a rather large chimney » | View askew » | Taking the obvious to another level perhaps? » | You aren't welcome here » | Play 'Misty' for me » | They're everywhere!!!!! » | A bit of a 'dusting'. » | The station » | City gate human traffic » 

Sunday, April 08, 2007 

Big Brother is watching you in Hull



I can't help but think that the whole cctv, police helicopter 'Eye in the Sky' thing is getting really out of hand in this city. In the space of a couple of miles walk to my parents this afternoon I spotted 4 or 5 sets of cctv camera's. Now, don't get me wrong in town centre's, known trouble spots etc I think they're a great idea. But when there's one directly opposite your bedroom window, well you see what I'm eluding at? Add to the ever, almost omnipresent police helicopter that is forever circling the city. And our Council Tax is paying for all this rampant voyeurism, does it actually do any good?

About me

  • I'm JJ
  • From Hull, Yorkshire, United Kingdom
  • I still haven't got the hang of Thursdays, nevermind life in general. Perhaps I should get out more?
My profile
Syndicate this site (XML)









BlogMad! British Blog Directory.



Photoblogs.org
View My Profile



Blogarama - The Blog Directory



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.0 England & Wales License. Image hosting by Photobucket

Rate Me on BlogHop.com!
the best pretty good okay pretty bad the worst help?

Image hosting by Photobucket

Click Here to Visit Top 100 Hull Bloggers

«#Blogging Brits?»

Varb For Me
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates
* The title of this blog inspired by a piece of music written by fellow Yorkshireman, and favourite musician / composer / guitarist, Bill Nelson.