« Home | Railway bridge » | Testing......one........two.........three » | I've been upgraded » | Views of Northbridge » | The doves from above » | Reaching out » | Breaking news » | Allotments : A British tradition » | Handy for work? » | Some macro shots on the way home » 

Saturday, September 02, 2006 

Love is in the air


I was mucking about with 'Winona' yesterday after work. Took some snaps, using the 10.7x optical zoom to frame the images, s9500 set on auto everything. After uploading the results to my pc I wasn't particularly impressed with the results, image quality great, but the subject matter didn't exactly 'float my boat', and I'd no intention of posting mundane images.

Anyroad, whilst looking at the results just now I spotted a little detail in a small portion of one of my bridge images. I faffed about with it, cropping heavily and voila. It's a kind of post modern, urban planning type image of love in the 21st century. What's your take?

I think your description fits well, and it's nice to know that love is thriving in Hull

I like the way the photo draws your eyes into the couple holding hands.

Did you manipulate the colours and shadows or was that how it came out?

Reeholio, the image was just as it turned out, though I was pointing in the general direction of the sun.

I think it's a great image John, keep snapping away.

ohh!!! nice man your discription fits very much i lik your blog
would you like to exchange the link with me mail me at shaikhashrafali143@gmail.com
my blog url is http://amazing-illusions.blogspot.com
http://strange-worlds.blogspot.com

As Always great stuff!
Hope all is well,
mark

Tragically doomed lovers, staring into a nuclear sky . . .

WJS, you could be right, the image does have an other worldly, possible nuclear holocaust feel about if you use your imagination. I was thinking a possible honeymoon on one of Jupiters moons, IO maybe?

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm JJ
  • From Hull, Yorkshire, United Kingdom
  • I still haven't got the hang of Thursdays, nevermind life in general. Perhaps I should get out more?
My profile
Syndicate this site (XML)









BlogMad! British Blog Directory.



Photoblogs.org
View My Profile



Blogarama - The Blog Directory



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.0 England & Wales License. Image hosting by Photobucket

Rate Me on BlogHop.com!
the best pretty good okay pretty bad the worst help?

Image hosting by Photobucket

Click Here to Visit Top 100 Hull Bloggers

«#Blogging Brits?»

Varb For Me
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates
* The title of this blog inspired by a piece of music written by fellow Yorkshireman, and favourite musician / composer / guitarist, Bill Nelson.