« Home | Bridge Abstract » | A massive obelisk? » | My favourite industrial area of Hull » | A load of balls » | Interesting architecture » | The great English takeaway » | Sugaring the pill » | Keeping it simple, naturally. » | Local industry » | Some local colour » 

Sunday, May 20, 2007 

Some more lunar photography


It's been far too long since my last post. Life has a habit, work as well, of getting in the way. Anyway, here's something I captured only 30 minutes or so ago. It was cool, 'cause I just opened my front door and hey presto. Well okay, I did reduce the exposure, up the shutter speed a bit. Believe it or not the sky was blue, but the exposure wiped out any surface textures on the moon, hence my 'experimenting' a bit.

Anyroad, it's near my bedtime unfortunately, work in the morning (for one week at least) and then some 'r'n r' for a week. Oh, I'm seeing the 'orrible Who' next Saturday at Hull's KC Stadium. Quite looking forward to that, as well as a whole week off away from the 'piss ant hole' to use an Americanism I heard about 20 years ago. Nighty night pop pickers, not 'arf!

About me

  • I'm JJ
  • From Hull, Yorkshire, United Kingdom
  • I still haven't got the hang of Thursdays, nevermind life in general. Perhaps I should get out more?
My profile
Syndicate this site (XML)









BlogMad! British Blog Directory.



Photoblogs.org
View My Profile



Blogarama - The Blog Directory



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.0 England & Wales License. Image hosting by Photobucket

Rate Me on BlogHop.com!
the best pretty good okay pretty bad the worst help?

Image hosting by Photobucket

Click Here to Visit Top 100 Hull Bloggers

«#Blogging Brits?»

Varb For Me
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates
* The title of this blog inspired by a piece of music written by fellow Yorkshireman, and favourite musician / composer / guitarist, Bill Nelson.