« Home | The rain seems to have stopped. » | Maritime decay - Victoria Dock, Hull » | Talking on corners » | The 'other' Oxford Street » | A good send off » | Every dark cloud has a silver lining » | A tribute to my father » | Recycle this » | Maritime - Hull Marina » | Humber street fruit market, Hull » 

Saturday, September 27, 2008 

A carbuncle or a rose?

This wind turbine appeared, out of the blue not far from my home a few days ago. It's grey and green at the same time. Personally, I don't have a problem with it despite it being ruddy enormous. It makes a good photo op and it's producing electricity without chucking out carbon dioxide. Mind you, I'm glad I don't live underneath it!

Labels: , , , , ,

John a tesco value AA 1.5V battery generates more electricity than that thing.

Anyway my new blog

http://fairsystem.blogspot.com/

Hopefully your not still taking backhanders off HR :-)

Rob D

Rob, ya cheeky sod:)

Actually, this erection is snaffu, the blades were off on Saturday (doh)

So I guess my hearing aid battery is generating more lecky now!!!

Wonderfull photo's JJ! Love em! and I would say it is a rose on the skyline, certainly not a carbunkle!

I quite like the way wind turbines look, and your photos make them all the more attractive.

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm JJ
  • From Hull, Yorkshire, United Kingdom
  • I still haven't got the hang of Thursdays, nevermind life in general. Perhaps I should get out more?
My profile
Syndicate this site (XML)









BlogMad! British Blog Directory.



Photoblogs.org
View My Profile



Blogarama - The Blog Directory



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.0 England & Wales License. Image hosting by Photobucket

Rate Me on BlogHop.com!
the best pretty good okay pretty bad the worst help?

Image hosting by Photobucket

Click Here to Visit Top 100 Hull Bloggers

«#Blogging Brits?»

Varb For Me
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates
* The title of this blog inspired by a piece of music written by fellow Yorkshireman, and favourite musician / composer / guitarist, Bill Nelson.