« Home | A carbuncle or a rose? » | The rain seems to have stopped. » | Maritime decay - Victoria Dock, Hull » | Talking on corners » | The 'other' Oxford Street » | A good send off » | Every dark cloud has a silver lining » | A tribute to my father » | Recycle this » | Maritime - Hull Marina » 

Monday, September 29, 2008 

The banks of the River Hull (HDR treatment)

Labels: , , , ,

I love the colours in the sky and the way it reflects in the water.

Lovely photo, it always pleases me when you post John and it inspires me to get off my arse and go take some pictures myself, so more please!!! Or are you, like me, going through one of those phases were nothing seems to inspire you or jump out at you in the landscape?

Kev, I suspect it's not so much a lack of inspiration as a lack of time. I'm really looking forward to 'The Experimental Time Travellers Ball' in a fortnight. I'm in York, 2 nights b'n b and hopefully I'll be 'inspired', well ya never know?

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm JJ
  • From Hull, Yorkshire, United Kingdom
  • I still haven't got the hang of Thursdays, nevermind life in general. Perhaps I should get out more?
My profile
Syndicate this site (XML)









BlogMad! British Blog Directory.



Photoblogs.org
View My Profile



Blogarama - The Blog Directory



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.0 England & Wales License. Image hosting by Photobucket

Rate Me on BlogHop.com!
the best pretty good okay pretty bad the worst help?

Image hosting by Photobucket

Click Here to Visit Top 100 Hull Bloggers

«#Blogging Brits?»

Varb For Me
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates
* The title of this blog inspired by a piece of music written by fellow Yorkshireman, and favourite musician / composer / guitarist, Bill Nelson.