« Home | May bank holiday » | "The wheels on the bus go round............" » | The astral tramways of England » | My Zen Moment » | Beautiful day » | Some 'Wildlife' images » | Some more manipulations of an 'everyday' object » | Let's shop » | Garden Village » | Rivetting » 

Saturday, May 27, 2006 

Sunset / cloudscape


Took this image with my point 'n shoot a few minutes ago. It was surprisingly blustery outside, so I was lucky to get such a sharp image. It's another 'moody' shot, plenty of black Yorkshire clouds. Shame there were no 'cracking pylons' (Fellow 'Nelsonians' will get this reference).

Ah, a blustery day! Sounds like heaven compared to the oppressive heat and humidity, here.

That's one beautiful and dramatic sky you captured, John!

Ooh, that's gorgeous! I also thought the branches on the side looked like a Chinese character for a second.

Thanks for the lovely comments everyone.

Shirley, my thoughts exactly about the branches. And am I glad weatherwise, it's just right at the moment WJS.

Thanks for the comment on my blog. Loved the picture.

The picture looks although beautiful a beginning for a mystery.

Very nice color in the sky.

Nice photo Johnny. The out-scaled streetlamp looks to be squaring up to the branches of Mother Nature there - kind of symbolic methinks!

Just posted in 'song' but will say something here too!!

Lovely sky Johnny!

Very nice photo....i like it alot!

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm JJ
  • From Hull, Yorkshire, United Kingdom
  • I still haven't got the hang of Thursdays, nevermind life in general. Perhaps I should get out more?
My profile
Syndicate this site (XML)









BlogMad! British Blog Directory.



Photoblogs.org
View My Profile



Blogarama - The Blog Directory



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.0 England & Wales License. Image hosting by Photobucket

Rate Me on BlogHop.com!
the best pretty good okay pretty bad the worst help?

Image hosting by Photobucket

Click Here to Visit Top 100 Hull Bloggers

«#Blogging Brits?»

Varb For Me
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates
* The title of this blog inspired by a piece of music written by fellow Yorkshireman, and favourite musician / composer / guitarist, Bill Nelson.